Creating, managing, and sending contracts could be a important pressure on any enterprise, notably for SMBs the place sources would possibly already be stretched skinny.
Drafting contracts requires a eager eye for element, and sending them out will be time-consuming.
Fortunately, HoneyBook steps in to remove these complications.
Throughout our three-month testing interval of HoneyBook, we dove deep into its contracts function.
We created a wide range of totally different contracts, together with:
- Worker contracts
- Online marketing contracts
- Phrases of service agreements
Have a look at the creation course of, the place we simply drafted an affiliate marketing online settlement (in lower than 5 minutes).
As you possibly can see, we had been in a position to embrace our branding, plus HoneyBook routinely added our contact information to the highest of the contract to make issues even simpler.
The contract templates (proven under) had been well-constructed, overlaying all of the authorized bases and leaving room for personalization.
Plus, the flexibility to ship out and have purchasers signal contracts on-line (instantly from the platform ) was a game-changer, saving us from the effort of manually emailing every doc.
Apart from testing with SBB, I’ve labored with a number of purchasers at my digital company utilizing HoneyBook.
This is without doubt one of the options that I’ve constantly heard optimistic suggestions about.
Some issues my purchasers have stated embrace the next:
- “It is nice to have the ability to shortly ship out contracts with out having to fret about formatting and the authorized language.”
- “The templates are a lifesaver. I haven’t got to spend hours crafting every contract from scratch anymore!”
- “HoneyBook makes it straightforward to remain organized and maintain observe of all contracts in a single place. I by no means have to fret about dropping a contract once more!”
The underside line: HoneyBook’s contract function is implausible for almost any enterprise that should create and ship contracts with out hiring a whole authorized group.