Christine Noh owns Nohble, a sneaker and streetwear retailer with areas in New York and New Jersey. She began her skilled profession in funding banking at JPMorgan Chase and left funding banking to pursue her entrepreneurial ardour. In 2013, she opened Nohble’s flagship location in Newark, New Jersey. In 2014, she moved her workplaces to a 30,000-square-foot warehouse to assist her e-commerce enlargement. And in 2020, she opened her latest boutique situated in Manhattan. For extra info, you’ll be able to go to nohble.com.
When you’ve been making an attempt to determine the way to higher talk in your loved ones enterprise, we now have an incredible household enterprise proprietor right here as we speak who will discuss to us about how she manages as a second-generation enterprise proprietor.
“Having that relationship primarily based on belief is so instrumental as a result of it permits everybody to really feel like they’ve the liberty to actually be capable of discover and pursue progress.” – Christine Noh
Hearken to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Seeing the chance within the household enterprise.
- Christine’s journey from funding banking to the retail world.
- Execs and cons of working in a household enterprise.
- Having the fitting staff.
- Open and sincere communication.
- Standing out within the retail house on this world of Amazon.
- Getting the training you want and leaning on these with that data.
- Adapting to adjustments within the trade and know-how.
Join with Christine Noh:
Wish to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!